Friday, February 19, 2010

Things I want to make!

I've been "window shopping" at J.Crew and anthropologie again.  Here's what I want to make.  We'll see if it happens.
This top seems easy enough, just some gathered asymmetricla ruffling at the neck.  I think I have the perfect old jersey knit top to refashion for this.

A basic shell with some scallop details up top.  I just need to put sleeves on it, but I don't know if I have a pattern I can base it on.  Time to do some searching.
The plus side of this wrap top is that I could nurse in it!  I want it.  I can make it!
Again, nursing!  I think I know how to do this kind of smocking.  If not, the internet is a wonderful thing!
I recently learned how to use elastic thread to do this kind of smocking.  I love it.  I just need to make it before it gets too warm to wear!
I love the botton detail.  I love the swing of it.  I think I could find somethingat goodwill to refashion into this, just a nice lightweight knit in XXL.

No comments:

Post a Comment